How eLeaP and e-Learning Can Boost Your Employee Training Development Content
eLeaP provides you with the most cutting-edge, advanced and innovative web-based employee training development tools. We’re really the total package when it comes to corporate and business-based e-Learning. Rather than relying on standardized training that lacks relevancy or a sense of engagement for your employees, with eLeaP you can create your own customized and tailored training either from scratch or building on one of our pre-designed courses.
It’s really up to you to guide the user’s experience and who knows your employees better than you?
With eLeaP all of the tools you need are at your fingertips and whether you have years of experience developing training and e-Learning content or you’re just getting started, it’s a simplified and streamlined process.
The Importance of Employee Training and Development
Have you ever looked around at your competitors or global marketplace leaders and wondered what they’re doing that sets them apart and propels them forward as leaders?
The answer probably lies largely in their employee training development programs.
Today’s global marketplace is incredibly competitive and resources are limited, which makes it more important than ever before to be able to best leverage your primary asset—your employees.
When you’re creating employee training and development content it’s important to not only work to enhance the skills of your employees on a micro level, but also to tie your development efforts to a more macro landscape—for example by tying your training and development in with your overall strategic business goals.
Not only does training and development improve employees’ skills but it can also help them feel more appreciated and more engaged in the workplace, while simultaneously bringing about an improvement in soft skills, which can be just as advantageous as more concrete skills.
The Advantages of Web-Based Training and Development Content
When creating employee training development materials the best route to take is to utilize e-Learning and web-based training tools.
With eLeaP you have access to a sophisticated LMS that lets you quickly create customized training and development content that can be disseminated to your employees whether they’re across the office or across the globe.
Some other eLeaP features worth considering include:
- eLeaP provides you with the ability to reduce costs, improve employee performance and also strengthen your level of compliance, all simultaneously.
- We offer a money-back guarantee. No matter where you are with your eLeaP contract, if you’re not completely happy with your LMS we’ll issue you a 100-percent refund.
- We offer loads of support. Our level of support and customer service are really one of the preeminent elements that set us apart from other web-based employee training development system providers.
- Your monthly or annual fees are based on the number of users on your account so you can scale your e-Learning to your needs and your budget.
- Utilize our advanced automated reporting tools that don’t require any spreadsheets. Rather than spending hour after hour tracking and reporting training, let eLeaP do it all for you with our automated features that can be organized into information for your administrators, instructors and supervisors.
- Be ready to launch your learning in a matter of minutes. You don’t have to hire “experts” to create your employee training development content. With eLeaP you are the expert. We take the hassle out of course design and simplify the process to create interesting and effective training and development.
- If you want you also have the option to access our hundreds of multimedia pre-designed training courses in a variety of industries and disciplines.
At eLeaP we understand the importance of employee training development content, but we also understand the hurdles businesses face in implementing comprehensive development programs. That’s why we’ve created our LMS. We’ve completely helped you avoid any and all of the typical training hurdles, even if you’re an extremely small business with limited resources. Plus, we back you up each step of the way so you can stop wondering what makes some businesses high performers, and instead become a high-performing enterprise yourself.